MDSC 2019 on University of Melbourne Events App
We are using a brand new app for the MD Student Conference 2019! You can find it listed as an Event within the new University of Melbourne Events app.
The app contains important information that you will need for MDSC19, including the full schedule, venue maps, assessment guidelines and information about our incredible guests. Once you’ve logged in, you will find your registered workshop preloaded in My Schedule. We recommend you look through the schedule ahead of MDSC19 and begin adding symposia you would like to attend to your personal schedule.
If you don’t have access to a mobile device during conference week, you can head to event.crowdcompass.com/mdsc19 and access all the features of the app from your laptop!
Below is a walkthrough of how to download the app, log in and start exploring the fantastic content.
1. Search University of Melbourne Events in the Apple or Google Play store and download.
2. Open the app, and download the MD Student Conference 2019 event.
3. Ensure that you Allow notifications so you can stay updated throughout the conference.
4. Tap Log In and enter your name, then email address.
5. You will be sent a 4-digit verification code to the email address that you used. Enter the code to verify that you have been invited to this event.
6. Enjoy exploring the wonderful app features!